Sunday, November 29, 2015

Wow, how things can change!

I was thinking about deleting a couple of previous blog posts, considering my life situation. But that would be like deleting my 2 years of my life! There have been good and bad changes, but I have learned so much through it all that I don't want to forget. Plus who reads this blog, anyway?

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm divorced after a year of marriage.

Long story short, we didn't date long enough and by the time we were committed to each other it was too late. I guess Utah has a reputation of doing that to people. Being married put me through a lot of stress and put me in a depressed/anxious state to the point where I couldn't handle life. I have been judged for choosing to get a divorce for these reasons, ("Why didn't you try harder to work it out?") but you can trust me that it is best for both of our lives that this happened. I have already seen that we have both accomplished things that we never would have if we were together.

Anyway, enough of that. Think what you want about that as I am way over it and past caring!

Will I ever get married again? Maybe. I know a lot more about myself and also the type of person I would marry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment