Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SL7 Adventures

There was this concert at the college a couple weeks ago.  My roommate Casey loved it so much that he stole one of the posters advertising it and got it autographed.  He's really obsessed with this poster. So he hung it up in our apartment and it takes up the whole wall.  I, personally, think it's the stupidest thing ever.  I mean, it's a poster advertising a dude that no one knows.  But there is no way Casey was going to let anyone take it down.

So I don't know what it is about girls around here, but they think it's really funny to "start wars" with our apartment.  One day, we came home and all of our couch cushions were missing and there was a sign saying "Let the hunger games begin - Apt. 10."  We wanted to show them that we truly did not care to start a war with them.  So we lived without cushions for a week.  Then they felt bad and brought them back.  We won.

Anyway, another apartment wanted to start wars with us.  So they came in our apartment and stole our Rock Band Drums.  I chased them down saying, "Wait! Take this poster!"  And I gave them the poster that Casey loves so much.  I thought it was a perfect plan to get rid of that thing.

Well Casey found out what I did and that was the beginning of the 2nd blowup our apartment has ever had this year (2 arguments for 6 months is pretty good if you ask me).  I was showering when he came home knowing what I had done.  He started pounding on my bathroom door saying some choice words.

The funny thing about Casey is that he is the Elder's quorum president, so anything he says, we mess with him.

"As the elder's quorum president once said {{insert harsh thing Casey said}}"


Casey ended up feeling really bad and gave me candy to make up for it.



We got the poster back... and Casey has the plan to steal the girl's bathroom door to make up for the pain they gave him by stealing the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment